QMAS is a scheme that is based on quota based entrant scheme that come into effect on February 2006. The system seeks to attract highly skilled and talented workers in order to enhance Hong Kong economic competitiveness. Prospective applicants are required to accomplish set of the pre requisites under any one of two points-based tests, namely, the General Points Test and the Achievement-based tests.
Below mentioned is some of essential pre requisites which you need to satisfy to attain a QMAS visa for Hong Kong:
- Age: You must be under 18 years of age or above while you lodge an application for QMAS visa. You will be awarded points according to your current age.
- Education: You must possess relevant educational qualifications to acquire a QMAS visa. Normally, you are required to have bachelor degree from a recognized university or institution. Although, In this case points vary from educational credentials.
- Language ability: To apply, you must show that you are well proficient in written or spoken Chinese or your English language.
- Character: You must show that you are good in character. You should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or anywhere else.
- Financial Requirement: You are required to satisfy financial requirements that show that you are well capable to support you and your dependents in Hong Kong.
To get to know more about Hong Kong QMAS visa and other visa services, connect with Aptech Global. Fill the online assessment form so that our experts will soon contact you and discuss your further query.