What is the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Canada PNP program was specifically designed for skilled workers who not just wanted to immigrate to Canada but also wanted to settle in a Canadian Province as a Canada PR with the requirement that they had the education, skills, and experience for the designated occupation that will contribute to the economy of that particular province or territory.
In 1998, Manitoba became the first province to adopt the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). It is crucial for the province to market itself to talented immigrants as a desirable place to live.
Are you a skilled worker looking forward to settling permanently in Canada as a Canada Permanent Resident? Then try your luck with the Skilled Workers Stream under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
What is Manitoba PNP eligibility for under-skilled workers overseas?
- Must have a relative or connection in Manitoba
- May prove to the MPNP that you are between the ages of 21 and 45,
- All MPNP applicants must meet employability and adaptability standards, as well as not have a greater connection to another province.
- You must complete at least one year of postsecondary education or training for which you have earned a diploma, degree, or certificate as well as two years of full-time employment within the last five years. In the case of regulated occupations, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to find employment in Manitoba (including plans to obtain a license or certification).
- Possess the ability and desire to establish oneself financially and permanently in Manitoba, as evidenced, at least in part, by a Settlement Plan submitted to the MPNP
Assessment of Points
If you have submitted your profile in Express Entry Pool as well as applied for MPNP then getting an invitation will increase your CRS points by 600 definitely increasing your chances of getting Canada PR.
Each applicant seeking consideration under the Skilled Worker Overseas stream must score at least 60 points based on five criteria in addition to proving a strong connection to Manitoba in order to be eligible. Regardless of your points amount, you are not eligible for this stream if you have no link to Manitoba.
Are you trying to figure out if you are eligible for MPNP? You can self-assess yourself with this Manitoba PNP Point Calculator
|Factor 1: Language Proficiency||Points|
|First language (English or French)|
|CLB 8 or higher / native speaker||20|
|CLB 3 or lower||0|
|Second language (English or French)|
|CLB 5 or higher||5|
|Factor 2: Age||Points|
|21 to 45||10|
|50 or older||0|
|Factor 3: Work Experience (in the past five years)||Points|
|Less than one year||0|
|Four years or more||15|
|Factor 4: Education||Points|
|Master's or Doctorate||25|
|Two post-secondary programs of at least two years each||23|
|One post-secondary program of two years or longer||20|
|One one year post-secondary program||14|
|No post-secondary education||0|
|Factor 5: Adaptability||Points|
|Close relative in Manitoba||20|
|Invitation to Apply received from MPNP as part of recruitment mission or exploratory visit||20|
|Previous work experience in Manitoba (at least six months)||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of two years or more in Manitoba||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of at least one year in Manitoba||10|
|Friend or distant relative living in Manitoba||10|
|Bonus: Intention to reside outside Winnipeg||5|
Do not forget to check all the latest updates regarding Manitoba PNP draw with just a click.
How does the Manitoba PNP work?
Here is how the Manitoba PNP process works:
- Creating an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile is the first step.
- For the most qualified candidates with a Manitoba connection, a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) allowing them to submit an MPNP application will be issued.
- Applicants are meticulously evaluated by MPNP officers.
- Qualified candidates are recommended by the MPNP.
Within 180 days of the date of nomination, apply for a permanent residence visa for yourself and your family with the Government of Canada.
Meet Mr. Sukhvinder a successful resident of Manitoba find out how Aptech helped him receive Manitoba Nomination even after getting rejected previously when applied through other immigration consultants.