The Australia state nomination visa (subclass 190) is a state-nominated or sponsored PR visa that allows you to live, work & stay in the nominating state of Australia. Australia visa subclass 190 is valid for 5 years. And after the completion of 2 years stay (ethical duty) in the nominating state you can change your state.
Under the visa subclass 190 you get additional 5 points from the nominating State that help you increase your points
With this visa, you can:
- Live, work and study anywhere in Australia
- sponsor your blood relative for permanent residence
- Become an Australian citizen
- Avail of health & Medicare benefits
- Avail free education from Australian educational institution
Australia visa sub-class 190 Requirements:
To become eligible to apply for an Australia visa subclass 190 you must meet the below requirements:
- 1) Your occupation:
To become eligible for visa sub-class 190 your occupation must be listed as one of the relevant occupation lists in Australia
- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL),
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL),
- Regional Occupation List (ROL)
You must have qualifications and/or experience needed to work in occupations or called ANZSCO.
You must have minimum 65/100 points to become eligible to apply for Australia PR visa sub class 190. These points based on your
- Work Experience
- English language proficient
- Spouse communication skills etc.
You must be below the age 44 years at the time pf applying for Australia pr visa sub class 190.
You must receive positive skills assessment from relevant Australian skill assessing authority for your nominated ANZSCO code /occupation.
You & all of your family members must pass out health exam and must obtain police clearance certificate.
You must be competent or proficient in the English language.
How to apply for Australia 190 visa from India
Before you apply for Australia PR visa 190 sub class you must make sure that you are meeting eligibility requirements, and have ready all supporting documents to prove your claims.
Please follow below steps to apply for Australia PR visa from India
- 1) Apply for Skill assessment:
- 2) Lodge an expression of interest:
- 3) Submit a state nomination:
- 4) Lodge your visa application:
Skill assessment is the first step to apply for your Australian PR visa. It is process where Australia skill assessing authorities checks that your skills meet the standards they set to work in a relevant occupation or not.
IT is bit complicated process so make sure you know that you are meeting skill assessment authority parameters before applying for skill assessment.
Post getting skill assessment positive now you need to apply for expression of interest. Here you need to provide your all information including English language proficiency score.
Please note each states having their own requirements to apply for state nomination. And few of them having fee to apply for state nomination. Once you have state nomination approval then you will get additional 5 points.
This is final stage here you need to apply for your Australia PR visa with the Department of Home Affairs and pay applicable charges and upload all supporting documents. It may take 3 months or more time to issue your PR visa grant letter.
Please if you wish to have any query please feel to contact us on 7503832132.
Australia 190 visa cost from India
When you are applying for Australia 190 visa sub class , then first question comes in the mind what will be your expenses to apply for Australia 190 visa cost from India.
|Factors||Fee in AUD|
|Skill assessment Fee||AUD $ 500 1000|
|Primary applicant Aus. PR Processing Fee||AUD $ 4,240|
|spouse applicant Aus. PR Processing Fee||AUD $ 2120|
|Dependent child applicant Aus. PR Processing Fee||AUD $ 1060|
|Medical fee per applicant||INR 5000/-|
|PCC fee per applicant||INR 1000|
|IELTS / PTE exam fee||INR 15,500|
1. So for 1 person's expenses comes to Rs. 3,00,000
- Skill assess fee $ 500 + DHA PR processing Fee 4240 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 2,80,000
2. Couple of person (applicant & spouse) fee Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Skill assess fee $ 500 + DHA PR processing Fee 4240 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 3,00,000.
- DHA PR processing Fee 2120 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 1,50,000
3. Additionally per child Rs. 60,000/-
- DHA PR processing Fee 1060
Australia 190 visa processing time from India
It is important to know How long does it take to get Australia PR visa sub class 190 visa from India. So you can prepare yourself accordingly
Australia PR visa processing time depend upon various factors such as
- Quality of documents
- Background check
- Response on ADR
Please find the current processing time of Australia PR visa subclass 190
- 25% of applications: 6 Months
- 50% of applications: 7 Months
- 75% of applications: 11 Months
Why Aptech visa is best immigration consultant for Australia 190 visa from India
Aptech Visa is the best Immigration Consultants when it comes to Australia Immigration process. We had successfully processed more than 1000 + Australia PR visa application. Our Australia Immigration experts work around the clock and with efficiency and in the applicant best interest. So you will have higher chances to get approval of your Australia PR visa.
We have more than a decade of experience in preparing, applying and assisting advising, applicants for their Australian PR process. We are fully versed with the changes and latest Australia Immigration law.
How we work
- Aptech Visas team conducts technical assessment through our technical expert so before taking up the case to check whether the applicant is eligible or not and only then processed for the further steps.
- Every Applicant is provided with an experienced case processing officer & ensure we are acting in your clients best interests.
- Aptech Visa is best when it comes to processing your documentation and information.
- We deliver quick results with care, transparency and precision
Aptech visa Success stories
Meet few of applicants who trusted on Aptech visa and hired their representative watch their stories to feel the real experience.