What are the requirements for Manitoba provincial nominee program?
The province of Canada, Manitoba and it capital city of Winnipeg are perfectly situated in the heart of North America. It plays a major role in the continent as a trade hub and transportation. With having diversified economy, the province is leading by agriculture, manufacturing, mining and hydroelectricity. A great number of foreign nationals move in the province through the path of Manitoba Provincial Nominee program (Manitoba PNP).
As the economy of Manitoba is greatly dependent on natural resources, the main source of province is agriculture. It lures innumerable number of immigrants who are beneficial from farming communities, stable labor market and who want to enjoy its natural beauty. If you are also the one who are interested to feel the essence of this province, then Manitoba PNP offers you the great chance.
Through Manitoba PNP, aspirants who possess the necessary skills and work experience identified by province, need to receive a Manitoba Provincial Nomination certificate. Getting a Nomination certificate enhances the immigration process to a great extent. Majorly, there are three streams that PNP invited for leading the province such as Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream and International Education Stream.
Under each of these streams, a point based system is used to select highly skilled and competent individuals. The tool of Manitoba PNP point Calculator helps you to access overall immigration points for each category. To apply from a skilled worker overseas category, the first step is to submit an expression of interest (EOI) along with all relevant information. Candidates who have a strong connection to Manitoba through close friends or family relative, any work experience or an Invitation to Apply issued through MPNP (Manitoba provincial nominee program) are eligible to apply under this stream.
You also need to meet the minimum point’s requirements that include scoring a minimum 60 immigration points out of 100 in order to get a provincial nomination. If you are applying through Express Entry pathways, you need to meet the basic key requirements as listed in the following:
- You must be accepted into the Express Entry pool.
- You must have an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) for your education received from outside Canada.
- You must have at least 6 months of skilled work experience in a job that listed under Manitoba occupation in Demand List .
- You must meet minimum language proficiency requirements as determined according to your NOC (National Occupational Classification) level.
- You must be at least 21 years old when you submit your visa application.
- You must have an intention and ability to live and stay in Manitoba.
- It is required to hold an ITA (invitation to Apply) from Manitoba PNP.
If you have any query regarding to Manitoba PNP and its requirements, it is suggested to connect with best visa experts at Aptech Global. Once you fill the online assessment form, you will soon receive a call back from one of our visa experts.