Migrate to Australia from India
Migrating to Australia is a big step to take, but don’t worry we are here to guide you at each & every step in settling in Australia from India
The information in this blog will help you better understand
- How to apply for Australia PR from India,
- Australia PR process
- Australian PR eligibility,
- Cost to apply for Australia PR from India
- Australia Migration Processing time.
As the recent pattern, people are choosing to migrate to Australia frequently reason because of the Low cut-off to invite applicants for Australian PR.
Australian PR visa is valid for 5 years and you have lots of privileges of Australian PR
- Work, Live and settle in Australia
- You can be eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship
- Sponsor your loved ones
- Free children's Education
- Safe & secure life for your family
- Free Health & Medicare.
So if you want to migrate to Australia from India, Please ensure about your eligibility before applying for Australian PR.
Watch Australia Immigrants Success Stories
How do you know that are you eligible for an Australia PR visa from India?
To be eligible for Australia PR from India, you must meet the following eligibility requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs Australia.
- a) Age:
- b) Your Occupation:
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL):
- Medium And Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- Regional Occupation List (ROL)
- c) Visa sub class
You must be below the age of 45 years. At the time of applying for an Australian PR visa
Review eligible Australia’s Occupation List to ensure that your occupation is in demand in Australia before applying for Australian PR. Australia has the following occupation list
The Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) consists of 215 occupations. You can find STSOL list click here.
The Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) contains 212 occupations. You can find MLTSSL list click here.
The Regional Occupation List (ROL) contains 77 occupations: You can find ROL list click here.
If you are applying for Australian PR visa from India you Can apply under following visa subclasses
- Skilled Independent visa sub class 189.
- State sponsor visa sub-class 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
You must score a minimum of 65/100 points to become eligible to apply for an Australia PR visa. These points are based on the following factors.
You must have at least competent English language proficiency to apply for Australia PR visa. you will get points in your English language proficiency if you have proficient & Superior English language skills.
You must have positive and valid skill assessment report from the relevant Australian Skill assessing authority.
How to apply for Australian PR process from India?
There has never been a better time to migrate to Australia. Follow the below key steps to migrate to Australia from India and settle in more comfortably and then ever.
- 1) Check Australia PR eligibility:
- 2) Prepare your Documents:
- 3) Apply for Skill assessment:
- 4) Language Proficiency Test
- 5) File an Expression of Interest:
- 6) Submit Your PR Application
This is the very first step to make sure that you are meeting eligibility requirements set out by department Home affairs Australia, before applying Australia PR visa.
This eligibility requirements may vary in terms of occupation in demand, points score, language proficiency, skill assessment parameters So if you are not sure please call our Australian Immigration experts on 750 383 2132.
you can take some time to get everything organised for your move to Australia. Use our Australia PR visa documents checklist to get prepare in a professional manner. This will not only save your time but also increase your chances to get your file ready to apply for Australia PR visa
As we all knows the documents play the most crucial part in the Australia Immigration process. If your documents are faulty or misleading then your visa application would be rejected and you can also be banned for applying again so be careful while dealing with the documentation part.
Australian Skills assessments is the process where Australian skill assessing authority assess or check your skills ( qualification, training, & job description) meet or match the standards set to work in a relevant occupation or ANZSCO code.
It is your responsibility to clear skill assessment before applying for Australia EOI. If you are not sure about how to apply for SA, please contact our Australian Immigration consultant on 7503832132 who can you guide you through out the complete process.
To apply for Australia Expression of interest (EOI) Obtain the results of your language proficiency test, you can not apply for EOI without IELTS or equivalent acceptable tests such as PTE.
To begin your Australia pr visa application, you must first create and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Through an EOI, The next action! Hold your breath and await receiving an invitation to apply (ITA).
Following receipt of the invitation, you must submit an online visa application. After receiving an ITA, you will have 60 days to gather your paperwork and submit a residency application. When submitting your application, be careful to provide precise and accurate information.
Read Ms. Anjali Awal Prajapati success story
Anjali Awal Prajapati Nurse (Nepal)
Australia has helped me improve my quality of life both mentally and financially. It is a land of opportunity for those who are skilled, dedicated, and disciplined.
Australia PR visa processing time from India
Australian government priority is prioritising the processing of visas applied out side of Australia. This is to ensure more immigrants can migrate to Australia to fill the shortages of skilled immigrants Australia.
|S. N||Visa Type||Processing Time|
|1||Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)||9 months|
|2||Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visa||10 – 12 months|
|3||Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)||12- 14 Months|
Australia PR visa processing time also depend upon following factors
- The quality of the supporting documents provided by applicant
- How soon Department of home affairs Australia get more information or verification
Australia PR cost from India
You can pay your Australian PR visa fee with Visa or Master credit Card. Please ensure you must have enough funds available to pay your Australia PR visa fee.
Please note - In the event of refusal processing fee won’t be refundable
Please find the Australian visa application fee in Australian dollars (AUD)
|Factors||Fee in AUD|
|Skill assessment Fee||AUD $ 500 – 1000|
|Primary applicant Aus. PR processing Fee||AUD $ 4,240|
|spouse applicant Aus. PR processing Fee||AUD $ 2120|
|Dependent child applicant Aus. PR processing Fee||AUD $ 1060|
|Medical fee per applicant||INR 5000/-|
|PCC fee per applicant||INR 1000|
|IELTS / PTE exam fee||INR 15,500|
Australia PR fee in INR
- 1) So for 1 person expenses comes Rs. 3,00,000
- Skill assess fee $ 500 + DHA PR processing Fee 4240 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 2,80,000
- Skill assess fee $ 500 + DHA PR processing Fee 4240 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 3,00,000.
- DHA PR processing Fee 2120 + IELTS exam fee Rs. 15,500 + Medical Fee Rs, 5000 + PCC fee Rs. 1000 so Total = Rs. 1,50,000
- DHA PR processing Fee 1060
How Aptech visa can help you get Australia PR from India.
If you are planning to migrate to Australia? Then the immigration or PR visa process can be complex – and it’s obvious to have unanswered questions along the way.
That’s why many people turn to Australia migration consultants or agents for help them throughout the process.
Aptech visa is the experts in field of Australia migration law, we will make sure everything is done perfectly, and Aptech visa follows immigration Code of Conduct, & obliged to act in our clients best interest.
We had successfully processed more than 1000 + Australian PR visa application. who trusted Aptech visa and hired us their Australian immigration consultants to fulfil their Australian Migration dreams.
Our Australia Immigration experts work around the clock and with efficiency So you will have higher chances to get approval of your Australian PR visa.
We have more than a decade of experience in preparing, applying and assisting advising, applicants for their Australian PR process. We are fully versed with the changes and latest Australia Immigration law.
How we works
- advice on the most appropriate visa type to apply for.
- completing immigration application form(s)
- preparing all supporting documentation to prove your claim.
- submitting the whole case, together with any necessary supporting materials and proof.
- Multiple-stage client counselling managing all communications with the Visa Office
- Throughout the processing, keeping an eye on the client's case
- Informing the client of the necessary needs
- by using preventative measures, adopting strategies to save time and money
You can also take up your queries on call for free on the provided numbers
Aptech visa Success stories
Meet few of applicants who trusted on Aptech visa and hired their representative watch their stories to feel the real experience.
Australian Immigrants Success stories