List of the Education Benefits an Australian PR Holder is entitled to get
Australia is the cream of the crop when it comes to pursuing higher education as it provides top-notch educational facilities to all the immigrants. Well, the one pathway that you can take to take advantage of the education facilities is to immigrate to Australia by applying for the Australia PR Visa as it is a full-fledged visa that will boost your entire international career and will help you beam with immense joy and happiness.
The General Skilled Migration Visa is a renowned pathway with the help of which a skilled individual can apply for Australian PR. The key categories under the GSM spectrum include skilled independent visa subclass 189, skilled nominated visa subclass 190 and skilled work regional (provisional) visa subclass 491.
Becoming an Australian PR is sure to give you an ample number of benefits which includes:
- A major independence to live, work and settle anywhere in Australia for an indefinite time period
- Eligible to apply for Australian citizenship post meeting the set requirements
- Allowed to attend free English language training classes as per the adult migrant English program
- Free Education for your young ones
- Freedom to enroll yourself in the top-notch healthcare facilities and medical system
- Eligible to apply for loans in case you want to buy some property
- Allowed to sponsor your relatives to become Australian PR
Beyond the list of benefits that are mentioned above, an Australian PR holder is entitled to get more benefits in the factor of education. Catch the sight of some of the additional educational benefits that a PR holder is entitled to get. Intrigued to know? The benefits mentioned below vary as per your child and you, as a PR holder.
Have a Look!
- Educational Benefit as a Child of an Australian PR Holder
The PR holders are allowed to study for free in the public schools. Free means that you are not required to pay the tuition fees. All you need to bear are the stationary and uniform expenses, which mean a less burden on your shoulder. Also, your child can study in private schools in which you need to pay only a minimal fee amount. These Private schools are managed by certain religious groups such as Christians or Jews. If your child wants to pursue higher education in Australia itself, then he can get himself enrolled in the top public universities and also apply for a scholarship.
- Educational Benefits as a PR holder
With a status of permanent residency in Australia, you are entitled to apply for financial loans which in turn help you overcome any difficulty related to managing your education expenses. Moreover, if you wish to pursue higher education in Australia as a PR to bridge the gap that exists in your existing points score, you can apply for a financial loan so that all the costs incurred by you can be covered with the help of financial loan. So, are you ready to unlock these benefits? Well, for this you need to apply for Australian PR as early as possible so that you can fulfill all your dreams related to immigration.