Australia is a haven for all the immigrants who are looking forward to taking a beautiful step of Australia Immigration. However, keep in mind that if you want to fly to Kangaroo land, you need to first choose the right Australia PR visa category that will help you transform your unmet dreams into an astounding reality.
There are endless reasons to migrate to Australia including a high standard of living, a plethora of work opportunities, diverse career options and last but not least, a pollution-free and tranquil ambiance. Australia PR Visa is granted to those individuals who successfully meet all the eligibility requirements that have been set by the Australian Government.
Prior to proceeding further, have a look at some of the fun facts about Kangaroo land:
- Every year, the state of Brisbane conducts world championships of Cockroach racing
- The Kangaroo land is the only continent without any active volcano
- The sheep in Australia is three times more than the folks
- It is the second country to give women the right to vote
- The world’s most poisonous snakes are found in Australia
- Australia has a larger population of Camels than Egypt
Now, coming back to Australia PR. Well, to be eligible for Australia PR, it’s essential for the potential immigrants to follow a point-based system under which points are awarded on the basis of several parameters such as age, work experience, language requirements, level of education and many more. The visa subcategories that follow a point-based system are given as follows:
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa subclass 190
- Skilled work regional (provisional) visa subclass 491
No matter the visa subcategories, you need to score a minimum of 65 points in the Australia PR Points Calculator. Keep in mind, the higher the points, the higher are the chances to get an approval for the PR Visa.
What are the Common Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Australia PR Visa in 2021?
If you are looking forward to applying for an Australia PR, you must meet the set eligibility requirements such as:
- Points Requirement
In order to be eligible for Australia PR, you are required to score a minimum of 65 points in the PR point’s calculator. There are several factors on the basis of which your profile is given scores such as:
- Level of Education
- Work experience inside or Outside Australia
- Language proficiency in the English Language
- Study in a regional area of Australia
- Credentialed Community Language
- Professional year in Australia
- State sponsorship via 190 visa or via 491 visa
You must be having an age ranging between 18-45 years
- Proficiency in the English language
In order to apply for Australia PR, you need to prove that you are proficient in the English language. This you can prove by appearing for either the IELTS language proficiency test or PTE (Pearson Test of English).
- Health and Character Requirements
Relocating to Australia demands that the candidate applying for Australia PR must have a clean bill of health and moreover, a good character i.e. free from any kind of criminal offences from the past or present.
- A Positive Skills Assessment
Immigrating to Australia and becoming a PR there wants you to have a positive skills assessment in the nominated occupation which must match your skills and years of experience. Also, the skills assessment needs to be done by a relevant assessing authority.
Now, you must be eager to know the entire process to apply for Australia PR. Well, the entire process to apply for Australia PR is as follows:
- Evaluate your Eligibility requirements and make sure that you are eligible to apply for Australia PR or not.
- Appear for the English language proficiency test and try score the highest scores
- Explore the skilled occupation list of Australia and select the right occupation that best suits your interest and requirements.
- Register your expression of interest through the online skill select
- Meet the points requirements and receive an ITA to apply for Australia PR Visa
- Submit your Australia PR application along with all the supporting documents
- Get a grant from the DHA and fly to Australia
To Juice Things Up!
Australia PR is the right option if you wish to get settled in Australia on a permanent basis. All you need to do is make a little effort in selecting the right skilled migration visa so that you can sail easily on the right pathway. It is true that the processing times have been increased by the Australian Government; however, it is still processing the PR applications. Hence, make sure not to commit any mistake, so that you experience a trouble-free journey right from the start to the finish! Good Luck!