How can I become a permanent resident of Canada?
By Aptechvisa [Published Wed, Nov 17 2021]
The Canada PR Visa offers migrants the option to live and work in Canada. The application for PR Visa must be recorded with IRCC. It offers Permanent Residency status to the Visa holders.
What are the simple pathways ways of moving to Canada as a Permanent Resident from India?
Below are the simple pathways for moving to Canada from India:
Family Sponsorship program
PNP - Provincial Nominee Program
QSWP - Quebec Skilled Worker Program
What are the advantages of getting a Canada Permanent Residency?
The Canada Permanent Residents status offers assorted advantages that include:
Medical care: Free medical care administrations are accessible to Permanent occupants
Education: Free schooling until the age of 18 years is proposed to Canada PR Visa holders
Citizenship: You can meet all requirements for the Citizenship of Canada if you stay for at least 3 years out of the 5 years as a Permanent Resident
Canada free assessment form
Opportunity: You can live and work in any area in Canada
Sponsor Family: You can sponsor your relatives and loved ones for moving to Canada as a Permanent inhabitant
What are the documents that are vital for movement?
The archives important for movement fluctuate dependent on the country and the picked program for migration. In any case, there are sure essential records that are required. They include:
- Medical and fitness Certificate
- Education Qualification
- Proof of Funds
- Confirmation of character - Police Clearance Certificate
- Original Passport
- Latest photographs
- Work Experience
- Verification of language abilities - Language test results
What is the procedure to apply for Canada Express Entry?
Mentioned underneath is the step by step procedure so as how to apply for Canada Express Entry:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply under your chosen Visa stream or program.
- Arrange all the required documents.
- Register your profile in the Express Entry
- Fill the Visa application and submit it
- If your score is higher or equivalent to the cut-off CRS score, you will get the ITA
- You have 60 days to revert and share your application for PR subsequent to getting the ITA
- Submit the additional documents asked for.
- Your application will take at least 6 to 7 weeks of processing time.
Aptech Visas is the Best Immigration Consultancy in India
We offer various administrations for immigration and visa handling
You need to think about numerous elements while looking for the Best Immigration Consultancy in India
The expenses brought about for migration differs relying upon the Consultancy
Migrating to Canada from India is simple
If you have any questions or inquiries with respect to your Canada PR application or decision of the immigration program, reach us now and we will be happy to help you!
Powered by Froala Editor