Everything You Need To Understand About Manitoba PNP- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream
Manitoba is one of the magnificent provinces of Canada that is considered as a land of safe cities, clean air and an enormous diversity of cultures and languages. Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba, which is home of about thousands of people. If you are overseas skilled worker and looking to make this province as your home, Manitoba PNP is one of the suitable immigration routes to live and settle there.
It is the most strongest and diversified economy of Canada which offers low cost of living and abundance of exciting opportunities for a better quality of careers and study programs. Manitoba PNP is known for high quality of free school system and public healthcare services. Besides, you will enjoy the astonishing places while live and work in Manitoba.
Across various Streams, from Manitoba Skilled worker overseas, locally driven talented applicants on the basis of needs and requirements of Manitoba employers. The PNP used to selects well trained and experienced skilled workers who have necessary skills to contribute in the local labor market. Further, Manitoba PNP nominates them in order to receive a permanent residency visa to live and work in the province. Under Skilled Worker Overseas, PNP nominates candidates who will show a strong connection to Manitoba through following:
- A past work experience or education in the Manitoba province
- Any family member or friends, staying in the province.
- An Invitation to Apply acquired directly from Manitoba PNP as part of strategic Recruitment Initiative.
A point’s based system is followed to access the qualified applicants. Minimum passing score required is 60 out of 100 on PNP point grid. You can check your eligibility using Manitoba PNP point calculator. This is a tool which distributed points for your age, educational qualifications, employment experience, official language ability and adaptability parameters. Check immigration points under Manitoba latest Draw. To apply under this province, the basic requirements are summarized as follows:
- You must at least 21 years old while submitting a visa application.
- You are required to gain a minimum 6 months work experience in your desired occupation. Find out your profession in Manitoba Demand List.
- You need to acquire a Bachelor degree to be eligible for applying in the province.
- You are required to meet the eligibility for settlement funds.
- You need to secure at least 4.5 bands in IELTS to proof your English language ability.
To clear your doubts related with Manitoba PNP, you can connect with Aptech Global. Once you fill the online assessment form, one of our PNP specialists will soon contact you and discuss your concern.