A Life in Ontario for Newcomers!
Ontario is the Canada’s most popular as well as populous province. It is a home of more than 13,650,000 people. It is also the second largest province in the country by land area.
The province has one of the fastest immigration processing time for Canadian Permanent Residence. The province is also known as ‘Commercial Province of Canada’ because it has almost all the job occupations in demand.
Ontario is a beautiful province that has its own charm! It has hustle-bustle of a big city as well as the peace and tranquility of a rural retreat.
To apply for Ontario PNP, an applicant does not require an offer letter or a relative residing in the province. The only thing that is necessary is the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 400 and above.
Check your eligibility to apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OINP)
In this blog, we will discuss about how the life in Ontario looks like!
Top reasons of migrating to Ontario:
Ontario offers wide range of job opportunities. Almost every occupation is in demand in the province. Thus, if you really want to live and enjoy your life with a good standard of living as a skilled worker, Ontario is the best option.
Ontario has over one hundred provincial and national parks. Whether you like beaches, mountains or waterfalls- Ontario has something for everyone that will leave lasting effect.
Ontario’s universities rank among the best in the world. As a permanent residence of Canada, you are also entitled to receive free education and subsidized education. The universities such as University of Toronto, McMaster University etc are top ranking in the world.
Toronto is the capital city of the Ontario Province and the largest city of Canada by population. This is the most cultural city.
The best hang-out zones for the migrants in Ontario are:
- Breweries and Bars
- The Gaslight is the famous pub located in Ontario boasting craft beers, local wine, craft cocktails and snacks. This place is famous for their cocktails and beers. The menu is ever-changing and offers a cozy vibe.
- Panorama Lounge- This bar has one of the best views in the city as it is located on 51st floor of the Manulife Centre. It has a sleek modern vibe with well-crafted cocktails and tap beers.
- Sneaky Dee’s- It is famous for its graffiti walls and food combined with live music
- ALO Restaurant- it has a French tasting menu served in stylish, serene surrounds atop a Victorian building
- Scaramouche Café- This café also has a French feel offering haute cuisine in an upscale space with skyline views and more casual bistro
- STK Toronto- it has many branches across North America and Toronto being one of the best. The restaurant is a classic combination of modern steakhouse and chick lounge offering dynamic, fine dining experience with superior quality of a traditional steakhouse.
Festivals and Events in Toronto
- Summerlicious and winterlicious- they are two of Toronto’s most popular culinary celebrations. It was created in 2003 to promote the unique hospitality industry showcasing Toronto’s diverse cuisine and fine dining experience at a range of price points.
- Doors open Toronto is a free event that invites the public to explore and discover Toronto’s buildings of architectural, historic and cultural significance. This program is conducted in the last weekend of May.
- Cavalcade of Lights- it is the holiday season in Toronto with the first lighting of Toronto’s official Christmas tree and lighting display at Nathan Philips Square. The festive evening is completed by musical performances, DJ skating party and stunning fireworks.
Are You Interested in Moving to Ontario as a Permanent Resident?
If you wish to live and work in Ontario, most importantly if you want to enjoy the life of Ontario, you are most welcome to discuss the Canada PR case with our experienced visa and immigration experts.
Fill the free assessment form to evaluate your immigration chances for Canada!
Also Read AptechVisa Reviews