A whopping 300,000 new immigrants are admitted annually through one of the most known immigration systems operated by the Canadian government. Canada's development into the nation it is today is largely due to immigration. There are several options to immigrate to Canada; for more information, contact Canada immigration consultants in India.
With its new and enhanced immigration policies, the IRCC is currently focused on the goal of simplifying the immigration process. Now, Canada has four main immigration categories.
- Family class (related to Canadian residents living in Canada)
- Economic immigrants (business and skilled workers)
- Humanitarian and Others
There are two main and most popular immigration routes that people can choose from in order to immigrate to Canada. The streams with the quickest processing times and point-based systems are the Express Entry system and the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).
The Express Entry system has three main subcategories.
1. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): qualified workers who meet the age, educational, language, and job experience requirements.
2. The Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP): workers who are semi-skilled or unskilled and have a basic education, a working knowledge of a language, and experience
3. Canadian Experience Class (CEC): Persons with prior Canadian experience.
In contrast, there are six significant Provincial Nominee Programs that accept new immigrants from all over the world and offer them permanent status in return for their services because of labour needs. To successfully immigrate to a province, it is always advisable to obtain assistance from immigration consultants in Delhi as each province has its unique requirements and procedure.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program and Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program
- Alberta Immigration Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
What are the fundamental requirements for immigration to Canada?
1. Age: Not older than 47. There are a total of 12 points in the CRS score.
2. Education: The applicant's qualifications will determine. The CRS score can grant up to 25 points.
3. Work history: The candidate must have at least one year of experience on the NOC job list. The CRS score can grant up to 21 points.
4. Language ability: To be eligible for a Canadian visa, applicants must pass an English or French language competence test. Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Reading are used to determine grades. The CRS score can receive up to 24 points.
5. Flexibility: The spouse and the job arrangement are three more important factors that affect the score.
It is usually advisable to get assistance from Canada immigration consultants in Delhi to quickly obtain your Canada PR visa, on their first attempt. The procedure of migrating to Canada can occasionally appear like a difficult endeavour, especially for first-timers. Having an immigration professional by your side throughout the procedure may not seem like a bad idea after all as each stream and category of immigration has its unique qualifying requirements. Search for a consulting firm that can successfully and efficiently handle your Canada immigration process, registered with the IRCC.
You can also read the latest Canada Immigration News and Draw Updates here.
Please check the latest relevant blog topic here:
Also read: Program for Federally Skilled Workers